- Decolonizing Anthropology: Moving Further toward an Anthropology for Liberation, edited by Faye V. Harrison
- Honor and Shame and the Unity of the Mediterranean, edited by David Gilmore
- Bitter Money: Cultural Economy & Some African Meanings of Forbidden Commodities, by Parker Shipton
- Princes of the Earth: Subcultural Diversity in a Mexican Municipality, by Barbara Luise Margolies
- Marriage & Mandatory Abortion among the 17th century Siraya, by John R. Shepherd
- Nationalist Ideologies and the Production of National Cultures, edited by Richard G. Fox
- The Politics of Time, edited by Henry J. Rutz
Not a member? Join today!