June 12 – 25, 2012 at Brandeis University and June 27 – July 5, 2012 in Israel.
The Summer Institute for Israel Studies, a program of the Schusterman Center for Israel Studies at Brandeis University, assists faculty in colleges and universities in the design of new courses in Israel Studies or the enhancement of existing ones. Over 160 faculty members from around the world have participated in the Summer Institute for Israel Studies since its inception in 2004. Faculty from the social sciences and humanities are invited to apply.
– Stipend of up to $2500 for full course; $1500 for Brandeis seminar only
– Seminars taught by world-class faculty from Israel and the United States
– Travel, meals, and accommodations at Brandeis and in Israel
– Full access to vast Israel Studies online resource center and Brandeis University’s
online library resources
– Membership in a growing, international community of Israel scholars, with annual
workshops and opportunities for networking and professional collaboration
The application deadline is January 16th.
For details, and to apply, please visit us online at:
For questions, contact Keren Goodblatt at email@example.com.