Read this month’s thematic series on anthropology and biotechnology on the Anthropology News website. This month we’re pleased to present essays by:
- Murray J Leaf | Biotechnology, Agriculture and Anthropology: How We Can Help
- Glenn Davis Stone | Genetically Modified Crops: From St Louis to India
- Liz Fitting | Risk, Regulation and Resistance: The Ongoing Debate over Genetically Modified Corn in Mexico
- Jennie Doberne | Egg Freezing in Israel: A Biotech Breakthrough?
- Christina Holmes | A Hands-on View of Biotechnology: What Do We Learn from Seeing It as a Form of Work?
Share what you think of the essay – rate any post on the AN website by clicking on the stars that appear under the title. AAA members are also invited to post comments to start or contribute to a discussion about any of the essays.