AN activated an exciting new feature – Anthropology News Online Calendar. This new feature allows our members to submit events to our calendar. As a result, we encourage our membership to take advantage of this opportunity.
Be sure to book mark the link to our calendar page: http://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/calendar/
Upon landing on this page, there will be a link which states, “Click here for instructions for adding to this calendar.”
To save our blog readers an extra click, here are the Calendar Instructions:
• Register to use the AN site. This will allow you to login to WordPress and add events to the AN calendar.
• Select “Add New” under the “Events” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
• Enter the event title and text.
• Be sure to scroll down and fill out the Event Details form.
• On the right hand side of the screen, under “Event Categories,” specify if the event is a call for papers which overall anthropological field is covered in your event.
• Click “Submit” when you have entered everything.
AN staff will approve your event for publication as soon as they are able during normal office operating hours.
Worried about making a mistake, or need to amend the entry? Just log back in and edit it.
Any comments, suggestions, or help with the calendar can be emailed to ANcalendar@aaanet.org.