The Committee on World Anthropologies (CWA) has set up a series of videos via Vimeo, that were taped at the 2011 Annual Meeting. The five sessions are of interest to members, especially those concerned with world anthropologies and hegemony, and highlight work being done outside the United States with a global, non hierarchical perspective:
- Non-Hegemonic Anthropology ‘Le Manifeste de Lausanne’
- Fieldwork Training in the Field: The Global Legacies of a Mexican Model
- Challenges in Brazilian Anthropology: A Global View Part I
- Challenges in Brazilian Anthropology: A Global View Part II
- Sleeping with an Elephant: Traces, Tidemarks and Legacies of an Engaged Canadian Anthropology Part I
- Sleeping with an Elephant: Traces, Tidemarks and Legacies of an Engaged Canadian Anthropology Part II
On the Vimeo page of each video, conversation threads allow visitors and presenters opportunity for discussion of the panel content. The CWA would like to share these videos with the global community and hope that they will generate a lively conversation.