Online registration for the 2012 NHA Annual Meeting and Humanities Advocacy Day is open! Make plans now to attend this important annual event and connect with a growing network of humanities advocates from around the country.
Deadline ($100): March 1, 2012.
Schedule at a Glance
SUNDAY, MARCH 18
One Washington Circle Hotel – (4:00 PM – 9:00 PM)
- Humanities Grants Overview
- Advocacy Training
MONDAY, MARCH 19
GWU Marvin Center & Capitol Hill – (8:30 AM – 7:30 PM)
- NHA annual membership meeting
- Presentations of current work in the humanities
- Panel discussion on the role of the humanities in undergraduate education
- Luncheon and keynote address with Duke University President Richard H. Brodhead
- Humanities funding and policy briefing
- Capitol Hill reception
TUESDAY, MARCH 20
Capitol Hill – (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Congressional office visits
For complete details, click here.