Find your best photos from the last two years…because the 2012 AAA Photo Contest is now open!
Winning photographs will be displayed at this year’s annual meeting in San Francisco.
Here are the guidelines:
- Entries will be accepted through June.
- Each participant may submit up to two high resolution photos.
- Participants will be asked to select one of four categories for each photo: People * Place * Practice * Process
- Include a title and brief caption that emphasizes the anthropological nature of the photo.
- Qualifying photos must be from 2010 or later. Previous submissions do not qualify.
- Participation is open only to AAA members.
- AN staff will ensure photos meet qualifying standards: Photo is in focus (don’t worry – AN staff recognizes the creative use of depth of field), caption connects the photo with anthropology, resolution is high enough to print up to 14″ on the longest side, the entrant is the photographer
All qualifying photos will move onto the next phase…
Voting by AAA Members
All AAA members will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite photos in each category at the end of the summer.
Questions? Email Amy at email@example.com