This unique event provides opportunities for participants to:
- connect with a growing network of humanities leaders from around the country;
- communicate the value of humanities research, education, programming, and preservation to Members of Congress;
- explore national humanities policy; and
- become year-round advocates for the humanities.
Sessions and events will be held at George Washington University and on Capitol Hill.
Registration and meeting information is available here.
- Early registration: $75 Deadline: December 31
- Advance registration: $90 Deadline: January 31
- Regular registration: $100 Deadline: March 1
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Capitol Hill Hotel at a discounted rate of $229/night for March 8-11. To make a reservation, call 800-619-9468 or 202-543-2941 and ask for the National Humanities Alliance block rate, using the group code NHA0314. Availability is limited and hotel reservations must be made no later than February 6, 2014.