Here are the ten most-read, topic-driven AAA blog posts of 2015!
- Race and Rachel Dolezal: A Conversation with Patricia Sunderland
- Final Report: Task Force on AAA Engagement on Israel-Palestine
- HTS and the Ethics of Anthropology
- AAA Applauds Decision to End Controversial HTS Program
- Epidemics, Xenophobia and the “Other” Fear Factor
- AAA Celebrates Supreme Court Decision on Marriage Equality
- The Plight of Syrian Refugees
- The Challenge of Public Dissemination
- What Halloween Masks
- The Anthropologist- An Interview with Director Seth Kramer
Tell us what your favorite AAA blog post of 2015 was in the comments below! Have a topic you want to write about in 2016? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea!