Here are the top ten most-read Anthropology News articles of 2015!
Click on the links below to read recent articles at anthropology-news.org. Links to older articles will take you to the AN AnthroSource archive. Happy reading!
1. Indian Mascots: Naturalized Racism and Anthropology
Bernard C. Perley
2. Mentoring the Next Generation of Practicing Anthropologists
Jason D. Lind
3. Too Expensive to Eat
4. Two Views on Anthropologists and Boycotts
Thomas Blom Hansen, David M Rosen and Alex Weingrod
5. Suddenly Liminal: Reflections on Sweet Briar College Closing
6. Anthropologists at the Table
7. Culture Through the Photographer’s Lens
10. An Epidemiologic Anthropology: Considerations when Employing Mixed Methods
Kathryn S Oths
What was your favorite AN article of 2015? If you’re interested in proposing an essay or thematic series, contact Natalie Konopinski, AN managing editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.